To seek long term capital appreciation with investments in Mid-Cap companies
Emerging leaders – clean and high-quality management,
Asset light & high ROCE businesses,
Scalable companies: Mid-cap to large cap, small cap to mid-cap transitioning companies,
Excellent cash conversion from operations
As the name goes S.E.L.F is a strategy identifying “Emerging Leaders”. It identifies corporate in the “Non Large Cap Universe” which can potentially become a Large Cap entities over a period of time. The strategy focuses on building a concentrated 20-25 stock portfolio and the endeavor is to invest in companies with structural themes like consumption, banking services and may also include cyclical themes like cement and chemicals.
3Q Quality Approach To Stock Selection
• Quality of Business – Pricing Power, Profitability, Growth, Brand Strength, Capital Intensity, Complexity of Business
• Quality of Management – Past Track Record, Management Bandwidth, Corporate Governance
• Quality of Financials – Capital Allocation, Leverage, Cash Flow Generation, Return on Capital
• Sundaram Mid & Small Cap strength but yet differentiated with a concentrated portfolio
• Concentrated 20-30 stocks
• Stocks with less than > : Rs500bn market cap
• Identify stocks in the Mid & Small Cap space that are in early stages of their business cycle and could emerge as tomorrow’s large caps.
• India 2025 – Themes
Our PMS Experts can help you select the right investment product for you.
Our Portal shares detailed insights on Product, Performance and Portfolio Attributes