The strategy aims at generating long-term returns by investing in equities across market capitalization but with a strong mid-cap bias.
1) A Multicap approach which allows flexibility in stock selection.
2) Diversified Portfolio which generally may consist of maximum 25 stock ideas with the option of being overweight in certain stocks.
3) A Mid Cap biased to take advantage of high growth due to scale up of business. Ensure a minimum 25% allocation to large-cap companies.
4) Investment Philosophy is Growth at a Reasonable Price.
5) Primarily evaluate stocks for the long term investment perspective to serves the twin objectives of reducing the impact of short-term volatility as well as helps capture a substantial part of the value accretion during the life cycle of a growth stock. Endeavor to seed the appropriate investment ideas and watch them grow.
Our PMS Experts can help you select the right investment product for you.
Our Portal shares detailed insights on Product, Performance and Portfolio Attributes